A blog for meat eaters with a conscience.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home Haircolor Not Tested on Animals: Finally!





I am thrilled to share one of my newest discoveries with my readers; at long last, I've found home haircolor that isn't tested on animals!  Ever since I found out that Revlon's status as a cruelty-free company has been "revoked," I've been searching for an inexpensive, readily available, at-home haircolor that isn't animal tested.  It looks like DeveloPlus Satin is it!  The Satin line of permanent haircolor comes in 72 shades and has some of the best copper tones I've seen.  DeveloPlus is PETA-listed as a cruelty-free company and the color and its developer are easily ordered from Amazon.  I highly recommend researching a bit on the DeveloPlus site for suggestions on shade selection and on types of developer recommended for your hair type and desired result.  You will need to buy your own gloves and mixing bowl or bottle for application.  Good luck, all!  Happy coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment